Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 1546 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:18 PM Last edited by properpanda : 14th Apr 2018 at 5:48 PM.
Default Removing Ingredients Requirements from Custom Recipes
Is removing ingredients & custom ingredient requirements from recipes as simple as going into the warehouse tab in S4S and deleting the <V t="enabled" n="use_ingredients"> … </v> code from the single & large recipe tunings?

For instance, if I open up Leniad's custom lemon cake recipe, can I just find the following code:
<V t="enabled" n="use_ingredients">
<U n="enabled">
<T n="all_ingredients_required">True</T>
<L n="ingredient_list">
<V t="ingredient_by_definition">
<U n="ingredient_by_definition">
<T n="ingredient_ref">22466<!--decimal value_of_gardenFruitGENLemon_01 hexidecimal 0x57C2 from Simulation fullbuild--></T>
<T n="count">1</T>
</U>
</V>
</L>
</U>
</V>

in the Recipe Tunings "Leniad_recipe_Food_Homestyle_LemonCake-Large" and "Leniad_recipe_Food_Homestyle_LemonCake-single", delete it from both, and save? Or is there more to it than that? Thank you!

Edit: I tried it in game, and it SEEMS like it works okay, though the food did disappear on the plate when I tried live-dragging it on the counter after a serving had been taken from it… not sure if that's related to the edits I made, or just a game glitch, however.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 7:13 PM
I think it would be best to change the enabled to disabled and change the <T n="all_ingredients_required">True</T> to False, so it reads like this:

Quote:
<V t="disabled" n="use_ingredients">
<U n="disabled">
<T n="all_ingredients_required">False</T>
<L n="ingredient_list">
<V t="ingredient_by_definition">
<U n="ingredient_by_definition">
<T n="ingredient_ref">22466<!--decimal value_of_gardenFruitGENLemon_01 hexidecimal 0x57C2 from Simulation fullbuild--></T>
<T n="count">8</T>
</U>
</V>
</L>
</U>
</V>

Or you can simply change all_ingredients_required to false that way they're not required but you have the option to use them if desired.

Scarlet's Mods
Broken Mods List for Get Famous!
Learn how to create your own mods with my Create a Mod tutorials!
Origin ID: ScarletQueenKat