Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 1879 (Who?), Viewed: 187836 times.
Page 76 of 76
#1876 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 5:16 PM

This is a shot I always love to get. Dad woken up in the middle of the night, standing in the kitchen feeding the new baby. It's cuter when Dad's still in his PJ's, but adorable here nonetheless.

The mailman pets Ally, a friendly elderly dog, while Allly's daughter Dixie lurks, waiting to chase him off. But she never gets the chance.

Nicole comes home to find a love letter from that boy she dated yesterday. Things could be getting interesting...

I think this is the first time I've seen a SentryBot in action. Certainly the first time in this neighborhood. And who should it be zapping but Emma, the head of this household's cousin-in-law!
(SentryBot was later locked up for zapping Venyamin, Emma's son, who, even though he did try to steal the newspaper, is only a child. That's a bit much, I think.)

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
10th Oct 2018 at 11:08 AM
This message has been deleted by grammapat. Reason: woops
Mad Poster
#1877 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 11:10 AM
and it just gets worse...
Screenshots

Namaste
Instructor
#1878 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 4:58 AM
Gunner Roque took out Pauline Wan on an outing he was trying to turn into a date. Next thing I know her fiance Hank calls him up wanting to hang out xD Ya no I don't think Gunnar is going to go meet you Hank.
Theorist
#1879 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 9:35 AM
A couple of randoms from my Test hood.

Angelica doesn't seem to be enjoying the "pleasant" weather

Ora doesn't seem to mind

(She's having a water balloon fight, if you were wondering about that odd pose)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1880 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 2:15 AM
I call it "driving the TV"
Screenshots

Namaste
Page 76 of 76