Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Additional table bbcode options available - posted on 5th Mar 2018 at 3:12 PM
Replies: 57 (Who?), Viewed: 3479 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 3 of 3
#51 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 4:19 PM
I am assuming that Ryan is a Knowledge Sim because he wants to stargaze so much. I love Alura she is so pretty.

I also love Ryan's mustache. Is that a CC one? If so do you remember where you got it?

The house is pretty good too.

Really good Pictures.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 5:01 PM
Aw, Ryan and Alura are such a sweet family. You got some great pictures of them, especially where they're together.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:55 AM
@lordtyger9 Yes, Ryan is a knowledge sim. His moustache is a Maxis one, it's right at the end of the facial hair tab I think. Thank you

@Cher64 Thank you They're very loving towards each other, so it's easy to get nice pictures of them together

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 7:55 PM
Once again it's been over a month since I've updated this thread, but I haven't neglected my poor little sims. I have 2 updates ready to write, so you'll be spoiled today with pictures of my sims

This time we're with the Ruben family, well Martin's branch of the Ruben family. In college he fell head over heels for Jane Stacks, and surprisingly she returned his feelings! I was the most surprised because I was planning on getting her and Allegra together, but it all worked out for the best in the end. Jane fell pregnant just before finishing college, and gave birth to twin girls named Bonnie & Isabelle. Martin was a few years behind her in college, and so she lived by herself with the twins until he graduated. Jane is currently pregnant with their third child (or more). Martin is in the dance career, and Jane is in the politics career.

Jane holding Isabelle, and Martin holding Bonnie. The twins look more like Jane, but both have brown eyes like Martin.

Martin is off to work, so it's a goodbye to his wife and growing baby.

Jane is a very attentive mother. She always knows just when her daughters need to be held upside down.

Pizza for breakfast is always a good idea.

Isabelle initiated the huggle, but she looks like she's regretting it a little bit now

It's baby time! Martin arrived home just in time to witness the birth, you can see his carpool outside.

It's another girl! Welcome, Sophia Ruben.

Jane takes care of Sophia's needs straight away.

Birthday time!

Good morning Sophia!

The twins' first day of school is a snow day, lucky things!

Martin practices before work.

Once Martin is off at work, the twins hang out by the ballet barre. They're good friends, and I think it's adorable.

Another birthday! Sophia is becoming a toddler.

Jane loves to snuggle the babies.

Time for another Ruben nooboo, who will be making an appearance next round.

Martin looks after Sophia while Jane and the twins are at work and school. She looks a lot like him.

Time for homework. I don't think Bonnie knows the answer, Isabelle.

Promoted! Woop woop!

Time for a nice family dinner of burnt spaghetti. Jane set a plate for Sophia as well, but she's not big enough to eat at the table yet.

The final portrait for the Rubens. Bonnie, Jane, Martin holding Sophia, and Isabelle. I'm excited for their new arrival, I hope they have a boy next time though!

Next up will be the Beare family.

#55 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 3:54 AM
I like Martin Ruben a lot I have him as a playable and I have Jane Stacks as a playable too. I forget who their partners are though, I will have to look them up in my list sometime.

Anyway I love that you had Martin Ruben marry Jane Stacks.

The Rubens. Jane, Martin, Bonnie, Sophia, and Isabelle. Are a great looking Family I hope that they continue to do very well.

Excellent Pictures.

I will be looking forward to the Beare family.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 5:23 AM
Oh hey! Martin and Jane are together in my game as well. It's funny you mentioned that you initially wanted Jane to pair off with Allegra as well -- in my last game, Jane was a lesbian and fell fast and hard for a female dormie. I've never actually had Jane and Martin have kids before, so it's nice to get a little peek at what their combined genetics look like. I'm glad they have all girls! It really seems to suit them.

EDIT: HH22, I've noticed that you sometimes get choppy edges on the sides of your furniture in your photos. Have you tried turning on Smooth Edges? I obviously know nothing about the specs of your computer/laptop, but I think that may help reduce the pixel-y stuff you're getting in pictures.

Come Visit A Pleasant Place.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 10:48 PM
I like Jane Stacks; she's sweet. In a game on my old computer, I played the Newson family and one of the girls ended up with Jane. Your Jane had her hands full raising twins while their father was still in school! You did a nice job remodeling and adding on to their home.
Link Ninja
#58 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:37 AM
I think Bonnie and Isabelle are the cutest toddlers and kids, just want to pinch their lil cheeks! are very cute and I loveeee all your family pictures

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Page 3 of 3