Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 8:00 AM
Replies: 8733 (Who?), Viewed: 762523 times.
Page 350 of 350
Inventor
#8726 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 1:52 PM Last edited by Elynda : 24th Apr 2018 at 2:22 PM.
Whoops! What was I saying earlier about Richard's dignity? Next thing you know he and Ophelia will be dancing an impromptu tango - on the ceiling! The image of her with a rose clenched between her teeth will haunt him for the rest of his life

Great post Bloodied!

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer
Scholar
#8728 Old Yesterday at 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afarat Niqub
I'd be nice if I (the premade sim known as Susan Wainwright) mingled a bit with the Scumthorpe's!

Hello, Kaiko!
Site Helper
#8730 Old Yesterday at 2:44 PM
Please stop bringing up Susan and the other pre-mades in threads that are not talking about those sims or what is happening in your game. I know you love Susan. But plastering her all over MTS in places where she doesn't belong causes other people to get tired of her, and eventually to hate her. Please stop. She deserves better.

If you absolutely have to discuss Susan, and your social group feels too much like talking to yourself, send me a PM. I won't be interested, so my responses are likely to be very short, but I am willing to listen as long as you keep those sims out of the rest of MTS where they don't belong.

(And you really don't want Susan mixed up with the Scumthorpes, do you? She would end up getting badly hurt.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
DELETED POST
Yesterday at 3:50 PM
This message has been deleted by TigerAnne.
Mad Poster
#8732 Old Yesterday at 7:25 PM
Yeah I'm gonna fucking feed her to Yahzoputl or something equally grisly at this rate, Jesus Christ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Good chapter, Bloo :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
Great post Bloodied!

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Indigo and Jin finally had that talk, and it was satisfying to see ^^

Great, I'm glad! I feel a bit sorry for her, really. Sure she made her bed and has to lie in it, but what a bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
The image of her with a rose clenched between her teeth will haunt him for the rest of his life

Dear God lmao, not just Richard after the mental images I got.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Inventor
#8733 Old Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Hey, look, a regular post for once. [Text in brackets] denotes dialogue spoken in another language. It's one good way to stop people nosing in on your mostly-work conversations...

Mad Poster
#8734 Old Today at 12:02 AM
lmao awesome. Thanks for covering some of it for me Nat!

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Page 350 of 350