Join Date: 15th Aug 2010
What You Should Know!
I just like TS2 and creating new terrains. However, I've recently gotten into creating shareable inhabited neighborhoods as well.
Enjoy, share with permission first! and credits too! DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANY PAYSITE OR TSR, because they don't deserve it. MUWAHAHAHA! Please click the thanks and give me feedback in the proper section.
A former village with lots of green gardens, transformed into an arid urban city.
6th Oct 2017 at 1:46pm in » Neighborhoods & CAS Screens26,551
M.M.A.A. has 30 downloads in the following areas of our download section:
Showing latest 8 downloads:
- Upload to Free sites only.
- May be uploaded on pay sites if upload is free.
- File-share friendly.
- Do not upload to the Exchange.
- You may include with recolours.
- You may re-use my textures for unrelated projects.
- Please include my readme.
- Please give credit with a link when using my work.
- Ask me first before modifying/using.
- Let me know if you use my work.
- Use for whatever you want.
- Onoz!! Zmobies!!!
- Special - see profile page.
Mod Group Member:
M.M.A.A. is a member of the following groups:
A group for all simmers that love architecture and put their ideas into virtual reality in the Sims.
Concerned about our planet? This is the group for you. :)
For everyone who likes the House MD TV series =D
Love Tomb Raider and Lara Croft? Then this is the group for you!
Please, call me 'mmaa', saves time.
My Websites: http://eaxislostandfound.weebly.com/ | My livestream! | My Simblr!
Learn how to use your neighborhood (terrains) efficiently!
How to avoid neighborhood and game corruption?
The Customized Sims Wiki
Last Activity: 12th Dec 2018 9:00 PM ·
Biography: Prefer to keep things somewhat private. Location: Earth? (Okay; Middle-Eastern of Persian descent.) Interests: Gaming, bowling, reading and drawing. Occupation: Still an Architecture student. Tumblr name: 95mmaa
Games owned: The Sims 2: